The Current Open Jobs: Librarian. MoNSTer (2).
1) You must have at least one character of full rank.
2) You must have maintained an active IC/OOC presence on the site for a minimum of three months.
3) You must be in good administrative standing with no current/persistent concerns about your presence on the site or your ability to cooperate with the existing team.
- Example of problematic behaviour include: having been asked to step down in the past and made no effort to resolve the issue; is a notorious gossip; has habitually caused trouble in some way, etc.
The Duties of the Triumvirate:
- To add new characters to the wiki
- To add submitted fanfics and roleplaying transcripts to the wiki (excepting raising tests)
- To add submitted artwork to the wiki
- To process submitted profile and biography changes, including awards
- To update the wiki to reflect members' raisings
- Ensure the Tower Roster reflects active membership
- To represent the best interest of the Grey Tower in the Hall of Sitters
- To fill in for the Triumvirate if one or all are absent
So... If you meet the pre-requisites and think you can handle the duties, post here! Please include a bit about why you think you'd be a good fit for the role. A vote will be held after a qualified nomination is made.The Duties of the MoNSTer:
- You will process new character applications.
- You will process NPC, PSC and Westlander character applications.
- You will help facilitate roleplay opportunities for new characters.
- You will read and evaluate raising applications, and read and approve raising tests as needed for submission to the Library.
- You will be the first point of contact when newcomers have questions or concerns. You will also need to ensure that they have the resources and information they need to achieve their writing and raising goals.
- You will aid writers as necessary with classes.
- As they arise, each of these duties is expected to be completed with three days.