Open Nominations Thread: Tower Admin (OOC)

This forum is available to anyone to read & participate, regardless of rank. Further concerns or topics are welcome to contact flame.and.fang@gmail.com.
Bella
Female Channeller Representative
PC: Miahala Darrow Sedai
SC: Lysira Viathene Gaidin
TC: Gareth Tomosan Asha'man
QC: Natlya Cade Gaidin
QC: Andraste Alhandra Sedai

Open Nominations Thread: Tower Admin (OOC)

Post by Bella » April 1st, 2019, 1:26 pm

The Wheel turns, and ages come and go...and sadly, so does life and those people who are able to be a part of the Tower's administration "behind the scenes" and all that. We have decided to post a thread here for "open nominations," so that if anyone is interested in one of these roles, they don't have to wait for a nomination thread. Just post here!

The Current Open Jobs: Librarian. MoNSTer (2).

:coffee
Pre-Requisites:
1) You must have at least one character of full rank.
2) You must have maintained an active IC/OOC presence on the site for a minimum of three months.
3) You must be in good administrative standing with no current/persistent concerns about your presence on the site or your ability to cooperate with the existing team.
  • Example of problematic behaviour include: having been asked to step down in the past and made no effort to resolve the issue; is a notorious gossip; has habitually caused trouble in some way, etc.
The Duties of the Triumvirate:
  • To add new characters to the wiki
  • To add submitted fanfics and roleplaying transcripts to the wiki (excepting raising tests)
  • To add submitted artwork to the wiki
  • To process submitted profile and biography changes, including awards
  • To update the wiki to reflect members' raisings
  • Ensure the Tower Roster reflects active membership
  • To represent the best interest of the Grey Tower in the Hall of Sitters
  • To fill in for the Triumvirate if one or all are absent
The Duties of the MoNSTer:
  • You will process new character applications.
  • You will process NPC, PSC and Westlander character applications.
  • You will help facilitate roleplay opportunities for new characters.
  • You will read and evaluate raising applications, and read and approve raising tests as needed for submission to the Library.
  • You will be the first point of contact when newcomers have questions or concerns. You will also need to ensure that they have the resources and information they need to achieve their writing and raising goals.
  • You will aid writers as necessary with classes.
  • As they arise, each of these duties is expected to be completed with three days.
So... If you meet the pre-requisites and think you can handle the duties, post here! Please include a bit about why you think you'd be a good fit for the role. A vote will be held after a qualified nomination is made.

Matty
"The Path of Daggers"
PC: Murdock Mather, Keeper of the Archives
SC: Nathaniel Carridus, Asha'man (Blue)
TC: Maever Donovan, Asha'man (Yellow)

Re: Open Nominations Thread: Tower Admin (OOC)

Post by Matty » April 2nd, 2019, 10:38 am

Greetings and salutations GT,

I think that Craig would be a great choice for the Male Trium representative, so I am going to nominate him.

I don't want to bang on about it. Craig's been around forever, he puts in so much work with the Library, and he always has something going on with his characters. I like that he develops them and engages in threads that hook me in. I personally count threads between Elia and Murdock as some of my favourite.

Craig would do a good job as he knows the rules of the Tower very well and what can I say, we need some British representation in the Trium circle again :la

Thank you for listening to my ted talk.
------ Murdock -------------- Nathaniel --------------- Maever -------

Craig
Librarian
PC: Ravak t'Sha'hal Darrow
SC: Elia Darrow
TC: Zarayne
QC: Farah Kattan

Post by Craig » April 2nd, 2019, 11:07 pm

I deeply appreciate the nomination, Matty. Without that, I would not have put myself forward, but knowing someone has faith in me has prompted me into action.

So why me?
  • I'm happy to write with everyone and I probably have written with everyone. According to the stats, I'm the third-most prolific poster on the site.
  • I'm happy to run with character-level plots, whether I'm behind the wheel or just a passenger along for a grizzly ride. The entire Mirin and Ravak into Kaira storyline was at Jenny's behest, whilst the Ravhala bonding and romance occurred naturally.
  • I've also ran two or three MRPs and I have ideas for one or two more, so I'm good with big plots too.
  • I became a MoNSTer within two months of joining the Grey Tower in 2015 and have been a Librarian since 2016.
I've also been rebuilding the Library from nothing since we started afresh in January 2018. As of this post, the Library has 885 pages of content

If more reasons or information is needed, I can provide. However, let me end by saying that my love of this place has only grown over the years, and this is the only place where I write. My loyalty and devotion is to this community alone.
Image Image Image Image
Craig's Tracker ❖ Librarian
Elan wrote:Of course, the problems with observing a chain of command arise when the one in command decides to do something unspeakably idiotic, like taking off on his own for no discernible reason in the middle of enemy territory.

Bella
Female Channeller Representative
PC: Miahala Darrow Sedai
SC: Lysira Viathene Gaidin
TC: Gareth Tomosan Asha'man
QC: Natlya Cade Gaidin
QC: Andraste Alhandra Sedai

Post by Bella » April 11th, 2019, 3:40 pm

The first post of this thread has been updated to reflect current open positions.

meble kuchenne na wymiar cennik