New Paths (Attn:Bella)

Welcome to the Gardens: one of the most tranquil areas of the Tower Grounds.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Gardens: one of the most tranquil areas of the Tower Grounds. Birds sing in the trees which line the wide paths between beautiful flower beds and serene lakes. There are benches to sit and listen to the waterfall, and there is neatly trimmed grass to lie on and rest. Novices and Soldiers as well as Warders in Training can be seen, sweeping the stone paths as Accepted and Dedicated study from books and relax under leafy trees.
Lugh
MoNSTer

Re: New Paths (Attn:Bella)

Post by Lugh » May 28th, 2018, 6:24 pm

Beron
Beron held Isla in his arms, letting her take what comfort she could from their embrace. He was content to spend the rest of the afternoon curled with her held close, though he wished for a happier reason.

He could feel her tears slowing, her breath even and calmer as she pulled back a little. Looking down at her, he tenderly wiped the tears from her cheeks, noticing the watery eyes and flushed cheeks but not caring. Her eyes were still beautiful, even filled with tears.

"I can't believe you're still sitting here," Isla said, quietly. "But I'm grateful you are. I've been so scared to tell anyone. I couldn't imagine what...what they might do to me if they learned what I used to be. What I used to do."

“Of course I’m still here. I always will be, maybe because I had a healthy dose of wisdom pounded into my head today. And definitely because the woman I’ve gotten to know is worth standing through some rain,” Beron said with a warm smile down at Isla.

“I can’t imagine how hard it was to carry a worry like that, especially here. To worry that a roommate or classmate would find out, must have been a burden. I know you had probably hoped to never have to think about it again, but I am glad you told me,” he said softly as he looked down at Isla.

“What you did, where you grew up was not something you chose, but the shawl you hope to wear, the ring on your finger those are. You have years ahead of you, especially as a channeler,” Beron looked at the Garden surrounding them, the peaceful calm that blanketed the spot where they sat. It was easy here, easy to offer comfort and easy to offer support, but he knew deep down there would be those who would judge her without knowing the woman she was.

“I will keep your secret, it is yours to share or not, but no matter what Isla, my friendship, my heart is yours,” Beron said softly, a promise lying between the two of them now.

Bella
Female Channeller Representative
PC: Miahala Darrow Sedai
SC: Lysira Viathene Gaidin
TC: Gareth Tomosan Asha'man
QC: Natlya Cade Gaidin
QC: Andraste Alhandra Sedai

Post by Bella » May 29th, 2018, 10:23 pm

Your heart?

The words bounced around inside her mind until her own heart was beating so fast, she worried that it was going to thud itself right out into the air and possibly explode. She didn't understand it really, since she had no experience with feelings like this, but she knew that something in her was responding to his words.

"Thank you," she said the words as barely a whisper, unable to find the air or strength to make her voice any louder. "I don't have the words to tell you what it means to me..."

Her air was shallow in her lungs, and she couldn't find it in herself to tear her eyes away from his. Everything just felt...unreal. She almost had to wonder who she was, but she knew. His words resonated in her, about the choices she was making now as opposed to the choices that hadn't been hers when she was young.

Instead of trying to speak, she leaned forward and kissed him again.

Lugh
MoNSTer

Post by Lugh » May 30th, 2018, 3:31 am

Beron
Beron sat with Isla, the words he had just said hanging between them as he gazed into Isla’s eyes. Her hand resting on his chest, her body curled against his making his heart pound like a battering ram.

"Thank you," Isla said, the words barely a whisper, “I don't have the words to tell you what it means to me..."

Trembling, her breath matching his, Isla leaned forward and kissed him. Beron returned the kiss, her sweet lips and kiss intoxicating against his. He didn’t know where this was leading, his words had already tumbled over a cliff he had not been expecting. But he knew this was right, Isla in his arms and his heart pounding.

Hands, rough from constant practice and hard work, gently ran along her back, resting in the hollow there as they kissed. The scent of her hair filled his nose as it framed their faces, and as they finally broke apart he smiled. Aching and filled with emotion, he stroked her back and kissed her again, the raging emotions within in him stopping short of pressing further. This was new and heady, perfect.

With a sigh, he stopped himself from pressing further when Isla broke apart for a breath. He smiled at her, his arms holding her as they sat together. Soft bells chimed over the Gardens, signalling the end of chores or free time depending on rank. Beron knew he had the rest of the day, but he looked down at Isla, “Do you have a class or duties now? I could enjoy the Garden with you all day, but I’ll never get you dancing if extra chores pile up.”

Bella
Female Channeller Representative
PC: Miahala Darrow Sedai
SC: Lysira Viathene Gaidin
TC: Gareth Tomosan Asha'man
QC: Natlya Cade Gaidin
QC: Andraste Alhandra Sedai

Post by Bella » May 30th, 2018, 11:50 pm

Isla never wanted to leave this moment.

Beyond this moment, there were so many risks. Someone might find out about the feelings developing between them, and how they had been acting on them here. Someone might find out about her past who wasn't nearly so understanding and forgiving as Beron. Someone might try to come between them.

She did not want to leave the safety of this instant, and the feelings that she was feeling now that wrapped around her like a shawl. She did not want to forsake that comfort and return to the cold...

The ringing of the bells continued to remind her that she did not have the freedom to live all as she wanted. She sighed forlornly. "I'm afraid I have a class I must get to," she said quietly. "I would stay here with you all day if I could, but there will be trouble if I do not go now. I... I will see you again soon, yes?"

Isla stole one last kiss, then took her books from him and hurried off before all the risks she feared came down upon her.

meble kuchenne na wymiar cennik