Happenings in Hama Valon (open)

Hama Valon, the city around the Grey Tower.
Forum rules
Welcome to Hama Valon! The aptly named 'mountain guard' is the city that has grown up at the gates of the Grey Tower at the western edge of the Two Rivers. Like all cities, there are quiet quarters with pleasant inns, such as Elman's Creek, which used to be the nearest village when the Tower was young, but was absorbed as the new city grew; its Band of Brothers Inn is still a favorite relaxation spot for many of the Tower's denizens. And again, like all cities the world over, there are less pleasant places--narrow, nameless streets that house hells and other houses of ill repute. Most of the city falls somewhere in between, with hawkers crying their wares in the streets, respectable shopkeepers ready to serve you, and petty cutpurses happy to follow you.

Novices, Soldiers, and drin'far'ji must be accompanied by a chaperon when outside Tower walls or they risk being picked up as runaways and duly punished.
Adanys
"The Dragon Reborn"
PC: Avalan Mond'wil
SC: Mandira Cantlin

Re: Happenings in Hama Valon (open)

Post by Adanys » June 20th, 2018, 2:52 am

Avalan
Exhaustion had settled into Avalan by now, and with it her tears dried up. All her emotions had dulled, and she only wanted to sleep now. She nodded solemnly when Riahana Gaidin came to her being out late. She might be understanding, but she was still Mistress of Training and wouldn't let an offence go unpunished. She'd expected no less. However, when the punishment for her misdeeds was declared, she only barely managed to hold back a grimace.

"I understand, Gaidin. I'll report to her first thing in the morning." While she appreciated that she'd be busy and not have time for much thinking, she also dreaded it with every fiber of her being. Scrubbing pots, for a month? Bloody ashes. She carefully kept this off her face however, and merely nodded respectfully.

"It's been a long day, and I have an early morning tomorrow...is there anything else or may I be excused?" she folded her hands behind her back and turned to face the Gaidin. As late is it was, she hoped her roommate was asleep already. Tara was a miserable person, and the last thing Avalan wanted right now was to have that woman harping at her about being late.

Roan
Non-Channeller Representative
PC: Riahana
SC: Tia Tomosan, Aes Sedai
TC: Paks Liard, Ji'Val

Post by Roan » June 23rd, 2018, 12:04 am

Riahana Gaidin
Ria nodded, “We’re done. Go get some sleep. First light comes quick when you are a learning rank.” She allowed a small smile and then watched the Drin turn and head off to the Warder hall. Memories of her time in Drin grey came back to her, though she mostly stayed out of trouble. She certainly didn’t miss those days, though she had fewer responsibilities then.

A familiar knot in the back of her mind seemed to stir a bit, and her smile turned wry. Gareth’s shift in the infirmary should be about finished, and if she timed it right, she’d make it back to their quarters just as he arrived.
Spoiler: show
OOC: Short reply. We can wrap on mine, but feel free to post a reply!

Adanys
"The Dragon Reborn"
PC: Avalan Mond'wil
SC: Mandira Cantlin

Post by Adanys » July 4th, 2018, 9:59 pm

Avalan
She returned the Gaidin's small smile with one of her own, bid her goodnight, and headed off to bed. Bloody ashes, but I'm tired. She picked up the pace, feeling anxious to be asleep. She'd need the rest.

Quickly washing up and getting out of her clothes, she slipped quietly into bed, wincing when Tara stirred in her sleep. Relieved when she didn't wake up, Avalan snuggled under the covers, her mind oddly quiet right now. Thank the Light for that, or she'd have been up all night, fretting and running over the night's events. She only managed another grimace at the prospect of scrubbing pots for the next month before a deep sleep claimed her.

meble kuchenne na wymiar cennik