A test of Control [Attn: Tamora Sedai/ Lou]

Home of all the Ajahs, Aes Sedai and Asha'man.
Felix
"The Fires of Heaven"
PC: Felix Kal'Sarak - Dedicated
SC: Artur Baeyn - Drin'far'ji

A test of Control [Attn: Tamora Sedai/ Lou]

Post by Felix » March 15th, 2021, 9:08 pm

Felix Kal'Sarak
Felix sat hunched over the unobtrusive mahogany desk in his room. A book on the history of Illian lay open before his glazed over eyes. He was expected to know about history of the various cultures around the world but it was the of little interest to the hulking warrior. A light knock came at the door that startled him out of his stupor. His eyes looked up to the window. The sky was ablaze in orange hues marking the beginning of sunset, the clouds that made up most of the sky was just turning purple. His book lay open as it had for most of the afternoon. Where did the day go?

Tap tap, tap TAP. The person on the other side of the door was getting impatient it seemed. Felix unfolded himself from his chair and pulled back and tied his shoulder length hair with the traditional Hadori. Tap Tap Irritation flashed through Felix's mind. With two bounds he was at the door and with his large calloused hand he opened the door, schooling his face to impassivity.

A young women stood in the hallway arm raised to knock again. Her white novice dress bright in a hallway yet unlit from candle light.

"Yes child" Felix quietly asked

"D..... Dedicated F...elix Tamora Sedai requests you outside the G.... Green Ajah quarters"

"Did she say why? Ah nevermind I shall see when I get there. Thank you child you may go"

The girls dressed swayed as she hurried off an audible breath of relief could be heard as she walked away. He took one last glance in his room for any lit candles. Satisfied that nothing was left out of place he headed to the Green Ajah Quarters.

The journey to the Green Ajah took a short amount of time, as he walked through the halls to the familiar area Novices and Soldiers walked around lighting candles that lined the halls. While still early in the evening the days had just started to get longer after the dark winter.

Felix arrived at the doors outside the Green Ajah quarters unsure how to proceed. The message said to meet outside the Quarters so he took up position across the hall and relaxed against the wall to wait.
Image To exist is to change; to change is to mature; to mature is to create oneself endlessly. -Henri Bergson- [Tracker Thread]

Lou
"The Fires of Heaven"
PC: Tamora el'Galina (Aes Seadi)
SC: Talithia (Accepted)
TC: Dianlinn (Ji'val)

Re: A test of Control [Attn: Tamora Sedai/ Lou]

Post by Lou » March 18th, 2021, 12:42 pm

Tamora looked at her reflection in the mirror and sighed. She still looked tired, despite the agelessness that her face there were faint dark circles under her eyes and nothing she did could hide them. Aes Sedai were not supposed to be tired, or upset, or a hairs breath away from breaking. She could still feel the whole in her soul by the loss of Jenin, the man she had bonded and loved. It was a loss so fresh that she could still feel him in her rooms when she was not looking, like he stood in the corner of her eye, just when she looked he was gone.

With a final sigh, she turned away from the mirror, her hands moving down over her dark green gown, trimmed in silver, her skirts divided for easy movement and riding. Her preferred look while she moved around.

Realising the time, she made her way to the doors of her rooms, and pulled them closed behind her. She had a Dedicated to speak to, one who wished to be a Green, though she heard he had some anger issues, and she was to test his control. She could do that, annoy him and test his control and resolve.

Strolling down through the green halls, weapons and shields lining the walls, her booted feet ringing on the green tiled floor. She could see the Dedicated waiting for her, leaning against the wall. She wondered if he had this kind of casual attitude towards everything. She would soon tell and whip him into shape if she had to. She stopped just before him, and looked up at him. He was tall, broad, and looked like he would belong in Green. But he would need more than brawn to get there. After all, she was tiny compared to him, but it meant nothing.

"Dedicated Felix Kal'Sarak? I am Tamora Sedai."
Image Image Image

Felix
"The Fires of Heaven"
PC: Felix Kal'Sarak - Dedicated
SC: Artur Baeyn - Drin'far'ji

Re: A test of Control [Attn: Tamora Sedai/ Lou]

Post by Felix » April 12th, 2021, 10:11 pm

Felix Kal'Sarak
The young Malkier man's demeanor looked relaxed, almost bored but years of training made him aware of his surroundings ready to react. He watched the Aes Sedai approach from the doors leading to the Green Ajah Quarters. His breath hitched lightly when the doors opened. Seeing the weapons adorning the walls always excited him. Years of contemplation had solidified the choice of the Battle Ajah.

"Dedicated Felix Kal'Sarak? I am Tamora Sedai."

Felix stood upright and bowed gracefully in respect to the Green Sister. When his gaze rose he sized her up as he would an enemy. Not with animosity but with the respect you would give a predator. All Aes Sedai and Asha’man are trained and capable but a Green Ajah member was so much more and never underestimated even in polite social situations.

"Yes I am Felix, at your service Tamora Sedai. I came as soon as I received the message. What can I do for you?"

His body language was as a soldier ready for action yet at ease, nothing to show that he was as nervous as he felt. With barely a thought the void formed in his mind, flame filling the center. The warmth of the source radiated in this liminal space.

Nervousness dissipated in the flame to make his emotions match the impassivity of his face.
Image To exist is to change; to change is to mature; to mature is to create oneself endlessly. -Henri Bergson- [Tracker Thread]

meble kuchenne na wymiar cennik