Riding Lessons, attn: Bella

The everyday life of the inhabitants of the Grey Tower. This board is for general daily roleplay around the Tower, in the corridors, rooms and halls that make up most of the building.
Alianora
"The Path of Daggers"
PC: Liaran Sedai, Blue Ajah
SC: Amaranie Sedai, Indigo Ajah
TC: Kalyan Rihera, Yellow Ajah

Re: Riding Lessons, attn: Bella

Post by Alianora » January 5th, 2019, 1:53 am

Liaran Sedai
Liaran wasn't sure about forever, but if she could have done exactly as she pleased, she would have been more than happy to remain there with Haeden, just as they were, for at least the rest of the day. Unfortunately, she knew that couldn't happen, not when her duties awaited her back at the Tower. Sighing, she closed her eyes, wanting to forget them all, just for a little while longer. "If we only could...I would gladly stay here with you," she said quietly.

Pulling Haeden closer to her with the arm that still lay across his shoulder, Liaran wondered if they might be able to arrange that for some day in the future. It was an idea she liked very much. She raised her head from where it had been resting against Haeden's, just enough to let him see her smile. Her eyes opened, and light sparked in them as she spoke. "Do you think you could manage to get away from the Yards for a day?" she asked. "If you could, and if I could rearrange my schedule so I wouldn't have students....we could come back here, then, and we'd have an entire day just for us." Liaran lowered her head to kiss him once more, but quickly this time, almost immediately pulling away. She knew she couldn't let herself get caught up in the moment again, even if that was exactly what she wished she could do. She left her arm on Haeden's shoulder, and her other hand in his, not quite willing to let go yet.

Bella
Female Channeller Representative
PC: Miahala Darrow Sedai
SC: Lysira Viathene Gaidin
TC: Gareth Tomosan Asha'man
QC: Natlya Cade Gaidin
QC: Andraste Alhandra Sedai

Post by Bella » January 10th, 2019, 3:37 am

Haeden kissed her again. He couldn't help himself.

It did not last as long, or as intensely, as he desperately wanted it to...but he knew that he could not release himself that much. They had things to return to, but he truly liked her idea. It brought him pleasure and fulfillment to know that she would wish it, even if he might have been able to guess she might.

"I can make anything happen for my Aes Sedai," he said as he tore his lips away from her with no small amount of regret. "I love the idea of returning here for a proper time away and not just a brief visit."

Alianora
"The Path of Daggers"
PC: Liaran Sedai, Blue Ajah
SC: Amaranie Sedai, Indigo Ajah
TC: Kalyan Rihera, Yellow Ajah

Post by Alianora » January 11th, 2019, 10:16 pm

Liaran Sedai
Haeden's kiss distracted her for a moment, and Liaran wouldn't have minded being distracted for much longer if they could have. However, she had classes that afternoon, so she reluctantly pulled away from Haeden to get to her feet. As she let go of his hand, she said, "Then let's plan on it...and sometime soon." Even as she said it, Liaran's bright smile suggested that she was already eagerly anticipating the day they would return here.

With that, she left Haeden's side for the first time since they'd arrived to go get Seawind. She didn't have to look far to find the mare standing by the side of the creek. Mounting her horse, Liaran rode back over the trail towards the Tower and her duties within its walls.

meble kuchenne na wymiar cennik