Equine Camraderie [ATTN: Bella with Derren]

The everyday life of the inhabitants of the Grey Tower. This board is for general daily roleplay around the Tower, in the corridors, rooms and halls that make up most of the building.
Roan
Non-Channeller Representative
PC: Riahana
SC: Tia Tomosan, Aes Sedai
TC: Paks Liard, Ji'Val

Re: Equine Camraderie [ATTN: Bella with Derren]

Post by Roan » February 2nd, 2019, 2:34 am

The Gaidin squeezed Derren’s hand in return as she looked from her mare to the Asha’man. He wasn’t wrong. . .anyone could be surprised by something, and she was still surprised by the turn of events, even though she was the one who initiated everything. She gave him a shy but warm smile, “I have no regrets, but. . .I have to admit I feel a bit awkward all of a sudden.”

She cleared her throat and looked to her feet. Yes, she even scuffed her toe through the dirt before looking up and giving a nervous laugh, “Uhm. . .perhaps we should carry on with our ride? Unless you have any better ideas?”

Bella
Female Channeller Representative
PC: Miahala Darrow Sedai
SC: Lysira Viathene Gaidin
TC: Gareth Tomosan Asha'man
QC: Natlya Cade Gaidin
QC: Andraste Alhandra Sedai

Post by Bella » February 5th, 2019, 6:39 pm

Derren wasn't really a man known for his sense of humor, but even he felt a slight touch of mischief at her last statement that prompted him to raise his brows slightly. The very faintest hint of a crooked smile pulled at his mouth.

Did he have any better ideas? What ideas did he even have just now? Everything felt like it had been a blur, while it had been as clear as crystal at the same time. How long had he been...feeling such things growing within him? He didn't know. It had not been something to occur in an instant, or by a single happening. It had simply grown over the time they'd shared together.

Paks Liard was a special woman, and not one like anyone else he'd ever known. It had been a long time since the Grey had felt drawn to anyone in a way that went beyond the professional or the platonic, but with the kiss they had just shared, his feeling was rushing far beyond both...and he almost wasn't sure how to handle it.

"I may have an idea," he said, his voice low and a little hoarse as he took her face in one hand and kissed her again. Lightly. Almost hesitantly. Like he wasn't absolutely convinced she didn't regret the last kiss, but wanting to find out...

Roan

Post by Roan » February 9th, 2019, 11:52 pm

Butterflies flipped when Derren’s lips met hers once again, and her hands landed on his hips. There was no hesitation from her as she returned the kiss eagerly as she leaned into him. The kiss lingered until Paks came up for air, letting go a shaky breath as she gave him a wry smile and pulled back, “Was that your idea, or the prelude to your idea?”

Before Derren could answer, her mare nudged Malone in the back with her nuzzle, pushing the Gaidin back into Derren’s arms. She felt heat on her cheeks and looked over her shoulder, “Is she trying to tell us something?”

Bella

Post by Bella » February 13th, 2019, 8:51 pm

For a moment, he told himself that he should probably let her go back to where she was...and if she moved to do so, he would let her. Since she wasn't actually moving away or trying to, however, he just let his arms wrap gently around her. When was the last time he had held someone like this?

Derren wasn't even sure he could remember... There hadn't been anyone that he had wanted to hold this way. Until now.

"Perhaps she approves of my idea," he said with that same hint of a smile. "They say that horses have a certain amount of wisdom that we can learn, if we take the time to pay attention."

Roan

Post by Roan » February 15th, 2019, 3:00 am

Paks felt Derren shift so that his arms were around her. At first, she tensed up, but then she looked back to him and instantly relaxed. She gave him a small smile as her arms slid around him, “Perhaps she does approve of your idea. Smart horse.” Her smile turned to a it of a smirk, “I am not complaining, myself.”

The mare let go a low winnie and nudged Paks again. She laughed in return, “I said I wasn’t complaining. What more do you want, eh?” The horse gave another nudge, followed by another, and Paks found herself holding on a bit tighter as her mount was about to knock her over. “Is she trying to emphasize her point? Point taken! Point taken!”

The horse finally relented and went to find a patch of grass, but Paks didn’t step back or pull away. She looked up at him and offered a warm smile, “So. . .should we finish our ride, or is there more to your idea?”

Bella

Post by Bella » February 18th, 2019, 11:50 pm

Is there more to your idea? There was a small voice in Derren's mind that prodded him as to exactly what he was thinking. The answer to that was simple...in as much as he wasn't thinking. He was acting. Feeling. And that...was weird for him. He didn't rightly know what he might be thinking beneath that feeling and acting.

"I'm not sure anything--" he began, then paused to clear the hoarseness from his throat. "--anything more would be appropriate in the middle of the forest..."

Derren wasn't, shall we say, inexperienced...but it had been so long that he wasn't sure if it really wasn't the same as. "We should, ah, at least return to the Tower, I would say. Though I am loath to move from this spot, I will admit."

Roan

Post by Roan » February 21st, 2019, 3:35 am

Paks nearly answered, Who would know? but decided against it. There was a time, though, she wouldn’t have let being in the middle of a forest stop her from having a good time. She smirked at the thought, and the smirk broadened when Derren cleared his throat. Perhaps he was thinking something along the same lines, though she couldn’t quite picture him being anywhere near as randy as she’d been in days gone by.

The Gaidin shifted slightly, relaxing a little more in Derren’s arms as she laced her fingers behind his back and took in a deep breath that she let out before replying, “I don’t particularly want to move from this spot either, though it’s more that I don’t want this moment to end.

“But. . .if we head back, we can make other moments,” she added, her smirk turning to a warm smile. Since when did I start being the rational one?

Bella

Post by Bella » March 7th, 2019, 1:07 am

Derren smiled slowly, inclining his head a little toward her again. "I do not want this moment to end either," he said quietly. "I have never been a man predisposed to romanticism or philosophy, as you have learned, but I have this sense...this emotion within...that fears if we do end it now, we won't have more to make."

His brow knit slightly, considering himself. "That seems...strangely irrational for me, yet I am not used to feeling this much." He paused. "Do you...want to make more moments?" Some strange little uncertainty, some insecurity, still lingered within him.

Roan

Post by Roan » March 28th, 2019, 7:17 pm

Paks reached up and gently placed her hand on Derren’s cheek, “Of course I want to make more moments.” She laughed softly, “I wouldn’t have suggested heading back to make more such memories otherwise.” She winked at him before going to her toes to gently kiss him once again.

Her horse nudged her in her back once again, and then stomped the ground with its hoof. Derren’s let go a low whoof of a whinny as it lightly pawed the ground with its own hoof. Paks laughed softly, “I think our mounts are getting impatient and want us to do something other than just stand here and stare at each other.”

The Gaidin stepped back slightly, taking both of his hands in hers, “I am used to feeling this much. . .and more, as I’m sure you’ve gathered. Irrational thoughts come with the territory as affairs of the heart tend to scramble a person’s rational thought. My advice? Don’t fight it, and follow your heart.”

meble kuchenne na wymiar cennik