Frequently Asked Questions (Read First!)

General site chatter, introductions, questions, and announcements.
Sunny
"Knife of Dreams"
PC: Jaryd Kosari
SC: Dakson Torellion
TC: Finn
QC: Owen Andarin

Frequently Asked Questions (Read First!)

Post by Sunny » March 26th, 2017, 11:38 pm

Some common questions...

How do I update my profile / request a raising / request skill points / submit a fanfic?
Spoiler: show
All of our forms are linked along the right hand side of the main page of the site. You can also find them linked at the top of the relevant pages in the Library.
Where can I find the chatroom?
Our server can be found here: https://discord.gg/0tHkLauNQ9o4fWW9
You can access via browser, or you can download a desktop or mobile app from the Discord website: https://discordapp.com/

We strongly recommend that you register an account. If you have problems accessing the chatroom, please email greytower1@gmail.com
I was gone for a while and now I can't log in; what do I do?
We deactivate accounts that haven't seen activity in 3+ months. Email greytower1@gmail.com and we'd be happy to get you set up again. You will need to write a short "return" fic for your character (essentially simply an explanation for where they have been in the intervening time) before you will be able to RP again.
I am new; can you help me with my character concept?
Of course. Email greytower1@gmail.com or catch an admin in chat.
Can my character be Shadowsworn?
Yes, of course. Check out the Black Ajah page in our Library for more information.
Can I write retroactive fanfiction to cover skills my character already had upon coming to the Tower?
So long as your fics meet the requirements, we don't care what time frame they are set in.
What does it mean that the raising requirements cannot be doubled?
It simply means that when you fill out the request for raising, you must have a different link for each box in the request form.
Can I use a thread for both talent/skill points and a raising requirement?
Absolutely.
I wrote twenty threads as a Dedicated; can I use fifteen of them to become M'Hael once I am raised?
No. Only things written after being raised to full rank count toward eligibility for an IC title. That said, you can write fifteen post-raising threads and submit them all at once if you so desire.
[subtitle]If you have other questions, post them below, or email greytower1@gmail.com[/subtitle]
Image Image Image Image
False alarm- there's still a song for me; I'm just about around to sing it
There's still a chance for me...and I'm still here singing.

meble kuchenne na wymiar cennik