A Long Time Homecoming [Attn: Roan]

The World outside the Grey Tower is a vast place.
Bella
Female Channeller Representative
PC: Miahala Darrow Sedai
SC: Lysira Viathene Gaidin
TC: Gareth Tomosan Asha'man
QC: Natlya Cade Gaidin
QC: Andraste Alhandra Sedai

Re: A Long Time Homecoming [Attn: Roan]

Post by Bella » January 16th, 2019, 9:15 pm

He returned the gesture and the smile. "It means a great deal to me that you wished to share it," he said simply. Taking one of his hands out of hers, while leaving the other, he gestured around. "This wasn't always a place of the happiest of memories, I'll admit. This room used to be my mother's, before I inherited the house."

Brynmor could recollect hearing the occasional screaming match between his parents from this floor, where his room was below theirs. Those times were rare, however, since his father rarely visited much past Bryn's birth. Later, he believed it had less to do with the baby and more to do with his mother aging and putting on some weight.

The Gaidin had been convinced in his teens that his father had found a different mistress.

"I want to make new memories here," he went on, pushing away the emotions that rose whenever he thought of his father. He smiled at her again. "I want to make them with you."

Roan
Non-Channeller Representative
PC: Riahana
SC: Tia Tomosan, Aes Sedai
TC: Paks Liard, Ji'Val

Post by Roan » January 19th, 2019, 7:19 pm

The Green Sister looked around the master suite as she listened to her Gaidin. . .her lover. He wanted to share this place with her, and perhaps not just this one time. She squeezed his hand, “I would love to help you make new memories here.” Her warm smile became more of a coy smirk, “We could start making new memories right now, if you like?” She stepped closer and moved her hands to his shoulders and her smirk grew.

“Ahem, welcome home Master Brook,” Tia heard a female voice behind her and froze. Heat came to her cheeks as she blushed, though she really had nothing to be embarrassed about, right?

Bella

Post by Bella » January 26th, 2019, 9:26 pm

Bryn smiled at her, chuckling deeply before lifting his head to look over the top of hers.

Standing in the doorway was Bess, the longtime mistress of the house. She had maintained things when his mother lived her, and now kept it in order while he lived at the Tower. He had known her longer than anyone, including his own mother given her untimely death. The look of amusement in her eyes was almost too much for him to keep a straight face through.

"Bess," he said warmly. "It's so good to see you again." He slid his hand down to wrap around Tia's and brought her around. "Bess, may I present to you my Aes Sedai, Tia Tomosan. Tia, this is Bess Malwen, who has overseen this house since the beginning of time."

"Master Brook," she said with the sort of loving admonishment a mother might give. Then the older, slightly portly woman turned to Tia with a slightly awkward curtsy, given her age and size. "It is an honor for you to grace this house, Aes Sedai."

Roan

Post by Roan » February 2nd, 2019, 3:05 am

Tia looked to Bess and gave a warm, if not embarrassed smile. She doubted she would ever get used to people curtsying to her, or speaking to her as if she were royalty. She wasn’t so special as to be treated better than anyone else, not really. “Bess, it is my honor to meet you. Please, don’t feel the need to stand on formality. Forget I’m an Aes Sedai.”

She paused and looked to Bryn and smiled warmly at him before she looked back to Bess, “Just think of me as Bryn’s guest.” Would it work? Maybe? Maybe not.

Bella

Post by Bella » February 5th, 2019, 6:45 pm

The woman's dark eyes swung from Brynmor to Tia and back again, and the expression was one that was far too knowing for comfort, and yet the Gaidin would have expected nothing less from the mistress of the house. She had sometimes been more of a mother to him than his actual mother, she seemed to have eyes and ears pointing in every direction, and just intuitively divined all knowledge.

He'd gotten used to it. He hoped Tia could too.

"Of course, Mistress Tia," Bess said with warmth and ease. She could have stood before kings and queens, he thought, and been perfectly able to comport herself. "Shall I make arrangements for a special dinner, then?"

"Oh, Bess, any dinner that you oversee is always special," Bryn said with that smile of his. "So long as there is food available to us come this evening, we shall be perfectly contented."

She smiled at him in a motherly way as she wagged a finger in his direction. "Always with that tongue of silver, this one," she said with affection. "Best watch out for him, miss." She gave them each a nod and left the room, giving the pair back the privacy that had so recently been taken from them.

Roan

Post by Roan » February 9th, 2019, 11:59 pm

Tia laughed softly as she watched Bess leave the room, and then turned, setting her gaze on her lover and Gaidin, “She says I should watch you.” She smirked, “Given she’s known you far longer than me, I’m inclined to take her advice.” She scanned the room once more before looking to Bryn again, “This place is beautiful, and I can’t wait to help make memories with you.”

The Aes Sedai took his hands in hers as she stood toe to toe with him, “We haven’t had a hard day’s ride. We could go for a walk through the city before dinner is ready.” The smirk came back to her as she looked past him to the bed, “Or. . .we could start on those memories now?” Her playful smirk grew as she looked to him expectantly.

Bella

Post by Bella » February 19th, 2019, 12:01 am

Brynmor followed the line of her eyes for a moment, and then laughed warmly. He reached out and pulled her back against him, smiling just as warmly. "I like the idea of getting started right away..."

<center>* * *</center>

It was dark by the time they had decided sufficient memories had been made for the day.

The gaidin had sent away a servant earlier who wanted to light the lanterns for them, assuring them that he could handle it himself. After all, he didn't really feel like sharing his nakedness with the servants, and he certainly didn't feel like sharing hers. Besides, a little darkness didn't bother them just then.

He was up and lighting the lanterns now, though. A small ball of One Power light guided him around the room, drawing attention to where each lantern was so his Aes Sedai could light them.

"Bess will be chasing us down to come to dinner soon," he said with a smirk, sauntering back to the bed and sitting beside her. "We should probably get dressed."

Roan

Post by Roan » February 23rd, 2019, 1:39 am

Tia leaned against Bryn, giving him a lazy smile, “I will admit I am getting a bit peckish, though part of me is loath to leave the bed.” The pair of them had been together long enough not to really be in the honeymoon phase, but they still behaved as if they were. Part of her couldn’t believe how lucky she was to have found him, and that same part of her was the one that was loath to leave the bed.

The Green Sister stretched and then reluctantly pushed the covers off of her and started to find her various bits of clothing that were thrown about the room. Once she was dressed, the woman ran a brush through her hair before braiding it once again. She looked to Bryn, “Am I presentable?”

Before the Gaidin had a chance to answer, there was a knock at the door and the same servant who showed up to light lanterns spoke from the other side, “Sir. . .Bess has asked me to fetch you and the lady. Dinner is served.”

Bella

Post by Bella » March 7th, 2019, 1:22 am

"See?" Bryn mouthed with a flashing light in his blue eyes and an irrepressible grin. Aloud, he called over his shoulder and back toward the door, "We will be down for dinner shortly, you can assure our good lady." There was an audible chuckle and a 'thank you' from the servant before the steps retreated.

Now dressed as well, the Gaidin turned back to his Aes Sedai and smiled at her. This time, it was with a bit more admiration than incorrigibility. "You are beyond presentable, my lady. You are most lovely." He reached out to take her hand and lift the back of it up toward his curved lips.

Roan

Post by Roan » March 14th, 2019, 1:51 am

Tia blushed with Bryn’s complement, and perhaps even more when he kissed the back of her hand. As he lowered her hand, she squeezed his fingers, “I would say you are biased but I did ask.” She stepped closer to him and kissed him on his cheek, one hand on his chest, “Shall we head down?” Before I change my mind and decide to skip dinner all together, she thought, but didn’t give voice to the thought.

The Gaidin led her down stairs, where the smell of a roast filled the air. Tia’s stomach rumbled, “I find I am suddenly feeling quite famished.” They turned a corner, and she saw the table laid out for the two of them. Fresh bread, and steaming bowls of stew. A simple meal, but Tia didn’t need extravagant, “It smells amazing.”

meble kuchenne na wymiar cennik